Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-07-25 Origin:Site
1.Effects of Sludge Types and Mixtures on Dehydration Effect of Sludge
The type of sludge and the mixing ratio of sludge will directly affect the dehydration effect of sludge and the cost of sludge treatment. Generally, in actual operation, the initial sludge and residual sludge are usually mixed and then dehydrated. If the mixing ratio of initial sludge and residual sludge is different, the dehydration effect of sludge will also be affected. The greater the proportion of residual sludge to the amount of mixed sludge, the worse the sludge effect.
2. Effect of Operation Parameters of Belt Pressure Filter on Dehydration Effect of Sludge
3.The speed of the filter cloth will have a significant effect on the dehydration effect of the sludge.
4.The size of the strain of the filter cloth will also have a great influence on the dehydration effect of the sludge
5. The properties of the filter cloth mainly refer to the texture, interface, and edge of the filter cloth. The texture of the filter cloth is different, and to a certain extent, it will affect the dehydration of the sludge; The thickness of the adhesive and the strength of the interface also affect the life expectancy of the sludge dehydration.
6. The pressure of flushing water directly affects the flushing effect of the filter cloth.
7. The pressure setting of the driving cylinder will not directly affect the dehydration effect of the sludge, but it will affect the required tension of the filter cloth and the operation of the air compressor.
8. Effect of flushing water quality on sludge dehydration
9. Effect of Sludge Dewatering Agent on Dehydration Effect of Sludge
10. Many years of actual operation found that when the season changes, there will also be poor sludge effects, especially in spring and summer, winter
11. In the process of sludge dehydration, daily inspection and maintenance of operators is also of great importance.